ADVOCATE FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS

ADVOCATE FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS
From the ink of my pen through to the ball point tip, I write this with every sense of urgency within. The Apostle Paul of the church cried out with a loud voice filled with indignation, "For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do - Romans:7:19". Oh what a state of helplessness! Yet he thought he was fighting for the good course.
WHERE ARE THE ADVOCATES? Where are the way faring men? To which path are those who fought the good fight trod? And again I ask, where are the advocates for righteousness?
Without controversy, on every side, it seems we already have them around us. The people within our cycles, neighbours and relatives. Almost every time, every now and then, you hear them speak, and preach righteousness. This got me thinking that truly, "... for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh - Matthew:12:34"
Troubled still in my heart, I asked, then if we have such people preaching righteousness, why then do iniquity abound, why the promiscuous life and all sorts of corruption.
On my thought carried away with this, I discovered that while we have many advocates for righteousness most of them are WORKERS OF INIQUITY.
Based on this, Apostle Peter gave an account on them that, "While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption... 2 Peter:2:19"
With this going on, I refer to the word of Christ which says "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven... Matthew:7:21". How then can we eradicate this deadly poison in our midst; lest we all become BLIND GUIDES OF THE BLIND.
Therefore, let us watch and pray FOR MEN OUGHT ALWAYS TO PRAY AND NOT TO FAINT. Beloved, don't be deceived, because these are the days that even the very elects are susceptible to deception... LET YOUR YEA BE YEA
Righteousness Greetingsto you All

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TAKE NOTHING - Part III

NOW THAT YOU KNOW

Full of UPs and DOWNs: Do you believe?