I AM TIRED!

I AM TIRED (Job 16:7, Psalms 63:1)

Sometimes I wonder what sort of hurly-burly humans practice in their daily life. People use lies to advance their course of life calling them strategies in most cases. This also is a disease common to mankind and a deadly ailment among men. What a disaster and dilemma in human race whereby people kill and call that worship. Luke-warmness in services and programmes filled with excitement but no conviction and they think that to be normal.
More so, many are deviating from the practical and healing truth of Christ, love and unity is now tagged to be a thing of the past. These and many more have made me to voice out and confess that “I’M TIRED.”
I’m tired of this four-corner building called church which has encouraged complacency and a sense of security among people not to propagate the gospel with boldness irrespective of the situation. Is this church?
I’m tired of a state where persecution has replaced prosecution. I’m tired of a gathering where people gather all in the name of worshipping God and no conviction of any sort is evident.
I’m tired of a life where people are dying, suffering and getting sick and the Christians are equally partakers and no difference is known or observed. Is this what Christianity is all about?
I’m tired of hearing and preaching a gospel of only form but without the power of Christ. I’m tired of a religion where people don’t encourage suffering and affliction making the worshippers to feel safe while dangers linger ahead of them. Should things continue this way, we must surely know that there shall be consequences.
I’m tired of flattering, sweet-coated, deceitful and hypocritical lies which people call gospel which in no means is a gospel at all. I’m tired of a gathering that lacks physical and evident manifestation of God’s power to interrupt the activities of the world. Is this normal?
Brethren, trust me you should fully know the state of my tiredness. A state which is totally not godly and biblical where the strong are the one saying “we are weak.” Many are walking and that they do outside of Christ. Aren’t you tired of this?
I’m as well tired of hypocritical, deceptive and a pretentious life where the inward part is different from the outward part. The handkerchief of Paul healed the sick while the shadow of Peter did likewise. It was not just them if not that God was with them.
I’m tired of a personal life where the presence of God is absent. Should we continue this way, we must know that deadly days full of darkness and gloominess is ever nearer than imagined. I’m tired of our pretence

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TAKE NOTHING - Part III

NOW THAT YOU KNOW

Full of UPs and DOWNs: Do you believe?